Fetal movements, fluttering in stomach, heavy periods. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

I have had several fetal like movements quiet a bit in the last week or so. It started out here and there. Like flutters and kicking. I got fixed a year and a half ago. I am having regular periods, but have been heavy lately. I did the math and I would have to be 3 months pregnant. I am sure I am not, but I am second guessing myself. The possibility of being pregnant is slim. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Extremely embarrassed to ask a doctor. What other explanation could there be?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012