Fetal ascites. Caught rubela virus and have thyroid issue. Why do all my babies die?

I am Mrs. Farhana 35 years old have married in year 2000 . I was pregnant in eight times but no baby is outcome/alive due to foetal ascites . Five of them spontaneously 3-15 wks and others are therapeutic 18-23 wks. My husband is my paternal cousins and same blood group B+ve. I caught Rubela virus +ve and have thyroid . period and others are regular. I ve done many test such as chromosome analysis carriotype in india, saline test etc. Next 12 months i have not conceived after saline test in Bangladesh. I feel a baby seriously.How can i do. Pls suggest me a specialist doctor with address and contract no.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012