Fess operation,headaches,dizziness, sickness and facial pain, why has the pain increased ?

I had a fess operation 8 weeks ago. I started getting headaches , dizzyness, sickness and facial pain approximately 3 weeks after the operation. Since then I have been given 2 courses of antibiotics (amounting to 24 days), I have been taking constant pain killers and have been using a nasal douche twice a day every day for the 8 weeks as well as steroid nasal drops. The pain has not diminished and in fact the numbness on the right side of my face as well as the extreme pressure and pain in my head has increased, and over the past few days I have developed a lack a balance and sickness. Can anyone help?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012