Fertyl tablet, pregnant, missed abortion, trying to conceive

hi doctor gudaftn .. i m 28y old .. after 15m of my marriage i had my 1st pregnancy wid the help of medicine fertyl tablets .. but unfortunately after 5m i had an missed abortion .. my doctor said the reason is chrosome problem..she said the fertyl tablets does nt work sucessfully to u .. now i want to concieve again , she suggested me the same tablets .. pls tell me wat should i do ?? help me plsssss ... i dont want to loose my baby again ..
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012