Fertility specialist, trying to conceive. Take dianne to regularize period?

Hi, I am looking for a fertility specialist. I have been married since 3 years and trying to concieve since 4 months. However in Nov 2011 I was diagonised with PCOS and doc gave me glucophage 850 mg twice a day and dianne for making my periods regular. However with glucophage continued and duphaston has been added instead of dianne to get my peroiods. Now in Sept 2012 doc gave me duphaston to get my periods and clomid 50mg from the 2nd day of periods. When shd i go for an ultrasound. Shd I change my doc. Viks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012