Fertility check shows antral follicle count 22, AMH level 28.22 pmol. Anything to worry ?

I have just had a fertility check and have been told that I have an antral follicle count of 22 and AMH level of 28.22 pmol. I was reassured that these are not results that would give cause for concern but as the consultant usually sees results for those with fertility issues he wasn t able to give me an indication of whether these results are typical for a woman of my age (34). Also, I have seen on my report that my right ovary has a volume of 5.4cm 3 but the left has a volume of 8.2 cm 3. Should I be troubled by these volumes? In addition, the size of the antral follicles is 2-5 mm in the right ovary and 2-6 mm in the left ovary. Again, this was not discussed with me so any light you could shed on this would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013