Femur fractured, treated with tibial traction, x ray reports shows reduced joint space for femur, foot drop recovery and hip fracture

Hi I am Rajesh from Akola Last year in July i had accident , in that i injured severely. My right femur is fractured which is treated with tibial traction for 2 months. Later on i also found foot drop . Now at this stage i m able to walk with foot drop with a stick in hand. Also in X-ray of recent time, it shows a reduced joint space for femur. Please guide me on foot drop recovery and hip fracture .
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012