Femur fracture in the neck, suffering from CVA with high BP, cannot opt for surgery. Alternative?

Hello Sir. Most respectfully I beg to state that my father is suffering left neck of the femur fracture . Doctor advice us to go for operation, but his health condition is not support him to go for an operation. He is suffering CVA with high blood pressure . So, If there is anyway to do something without surgery please kindly answer me to resolve my problem. Thanking you. Yours faithfully, Priyabrata Mishra e-mail :- YYYY@YYYY PH no. 0000 Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012