Femur bone herniated, disc arm fracture, severe pain. Surgery for femur bone and put a rod. Had 3 epidural injections, physical therapy. Where else should i go?

after mytrip and fall accident i broke my femur bone herniated disc arm fracture . did surgery for my femur bone and put a rod, did surgery for herniated disc, for blood clot etc. now i have severe back pain while walking, had 3 epidural injections, and another two other injections. went for physical therapy, even now am suffering .Where to go for treatment. am 75 yrs. young, on ssi.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012