Female, on Crestor. Would changing the time of day I am taking Crestor make any difference?

Hi, I am a 59yr female and am on 10mg Crestor. I have just been reading about the side effects, of which some I am experiencing, but not to any serious degree, some being muscle aches, sometimes headaches , sometimes sleep issues. I thought it was just an age issue, till I was just talking to a friend a short time ago and we were discussing statins. Would changing the time of day I am taking Crestor make any difference? Currently taking it at night after tea.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Jul 2013