Female. Higher level of androgen and hirsutism. Yasmin pills prescribed?

Hi, I have what might turn out to be a lengthy question about birth control combinations and hormone levels. I'm a female who has higher levels of androgen (excessive hair growth in unusual places, slightly higher muscle mass, enlarged clitoris, mid-range voice). I've read that birth control pills are some of the only options available for treatment. I'm absolutely horrible with remembering to take them daily and at the same time. Is there anyway I could be prescribed, say, Yasmin, for the unwanted hirsutism, but also get the non-hormonal ParaGard IUD as a reliable source of birth control?

Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013