Felt warm and nauseous, spotty vision, no energy. What is wrong?

A few minutes ago I started feeling really warm. Suddenly I was really hot and my vision was spotty. I stumbled down the hall to the bathroom feeling very dizzy and weak, my vision was still spotty and fish-bowled. I felt nauseous but I didn t throw up, I just kind of sat on the floor with no energy to move. After probably 5-7 minutes passed it faded away, but I m nervous. I still don t feel quite right. Any ideas what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013