Felt sudden pain after mensuration, ultrasound done, detected adnexal mass in left ovary, mild pain in left abdomen, worse during urination

After my MC on 23rd of March I felt a sudden pain on 5th of april. my physician suggested a ultrasound . I was detected a 40.8 mm * 31mm complex adnexal mass in my left ovary . I consulted a gynae and she asked me to have a repetitive ultrasound after my next MC.Next MC was on 25th April and was as usual. In the next ultrasound also the mass was there and of the same size. As a symptom a have mild pain in my left abdomen but it gets worse during urination . What is it?? What should be done?? I am worried
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012