Felt sick, light headed, nauseous, pale lips, numb hands after exercise. Never happened before

Hi, I am a 18 year old male. I have not been exercising for quite a while, but for the past two days I started exercising again. On both days, after my exercise (just 50 sit-ups and 50 push-ups with rest in between), I felt extremely sick/light headed/nauseous/lips went pale/numbness in my hands and it took over half an hour before the feeling subsided... This has not happened before, so I'm wondering if there's anything wrong with me...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013