Felt sick, body temp was 96.3, blowed blood out of nostril. Diagnosed Anemia. Should be worried about temp ?

last week i was sick and my body temp was 96.3. Today, I am blowing blood out of my left nostril . i have allergies sometimes that have just recently begun about 1 year ago. i weigh 125lbs, i m 5 2, i have low blood pressure - normal. my heartrate is 42 bpm. I exercise 6 days a week for 1.5 hours (weights or cardio). I have been diagnosed with anemia in May 2012. i take 1 325mg of ferrous gluconate with 500mg of vitamin C every other day. my periods last 3-4 days. my concern is the body temp. should i be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013