Felt sharp pain in chest on pulling body towards legs, subsided on standing and rubbing the sternum. Any ideas?

I went to stretch before my workout today. I had my legs spread apart and I bent down. Since I am fairly flexible I could place my hands on the floor and reach for my an lea pulling my body back towards my legs. As I did this I felt a very sharp pain in my chest . Almost like an organ or something flipped over and was pressing in the center of my chest. I stood up and began to rub by my sternum. The pain went away. What could that be? This is the second time it has happened. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013