Felt pop in clitoris/vaginal hood area, swollen now, itchy, painful. What this could be?

3 days ago I felt a pop in the area of my clitoris/vaginal hood area while I was adjusting my jeans because they were irritating my pelvic area. Next day area was little uncomfortable then yesterday woke with very swollen vaginal hood and it feels very hard to touch. Is even painful and a little hard around edges of labia majora and into pelvic area below c sec scar ...(c sec was 18 months ago). Last night became itchy painful to walk sit or stand. No sex for almost 2 weeks now what could this be??
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013