Felt pain during sex, no blood in anus. How to know intercourse has taken place?

hi , i had sex with a gay and he was trying to make intercourse with me. First of all i dont accept this idea as i am not into hard sex , but i let him lay on my back and he tried to make the penetration but i was too nervoius and finally he cum. The question is - which can be selly from your point of view- that i felt some pain but i couldn t be so sure if he made the intercourse to me or not , putting in consideration that i didnt see any blood on my finger when i was checking my anus . so how do i know if the inetrcourse had been done to me or not? Thanks a lot
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Please ask your partner if he had penetrative sex with you. This is the only way you will know if you had penetrative intercourse with your partner. Bleeding is not suggestive of penetrative sex, as you may or may not bleed when you have sex.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day !