Felt nodule in armpit. Done mammogram, fatty hilum seen. What does this report mean?

a couple of days before i felt a nodule in my right armpid i consult my doctor she ask me to do ultrasound of both breasts and a memogram and i did so .... today i have got ultrasound report which is showing : Findings: bilateral axillary benign looking lymph nodes seen with preserved fatty hilum,largest one measuring 2.0cm on right side and1.8 on left side impression :-Normal both breasts sociologically. : bilateral axillary lymphadenopathy . please tel me is this nything to worry about ?????
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012