Felt movement in vein on back of left hand for a second. What was it?

Hi. I m just sitting here at work, doing stuff on the computer, when I felt something move in my vein on the back of my left hand . I didn t see anything & it only lasted for a second, moving across about 2cm of the back of my hand before disappearing. It felt quite large, too. What was that? I have never felt anything like that before, and it was very... strange and unsettling.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Thank you for posting your questions here, I will try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

A twitching vein or muscle is not something to be worried about unless it has been going on for a long time or for several days. It is usually something that just stops on its own.
But as I said earlier if it doesnt and keeps going on for a long time, then you should consider an appointment with a either a neurologist or orthtopedist.

I hope this answered your question.