Felt lousy, loss of strength, testosterone blood test done, test shows low level

I am 83yrs old and still working. In January 2013 I felt lousy, no energy - loss of strength and no get and go. My Doctor
run a Testosterone blood test and the level came back very low so he started me on 40.5MG/ML CREAM for three
month's ( ONE MIL ) a day. For the next TWO month's increased to 100MG/ML CREAM at ( 2MIL ) a day. At the present time It was increased to 200MG/ML CREAM at ( 2 MIL ) a day and I feel about the same as I did when I started. Am I to old to expect more energy and strength. Thank You: Paul Taylor at YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013