Felt like heart stopped beating, pain in arms, weakness. Normal after jogging. What could this be?

I snore. I drink energy drinks everyday at work. For work I sit at a desk and type all day. Last night I was at my desk and all of a sudden it felt like my heart stopped beating. There was no pain. But I started to feel weak in the arms and started to panic. Only think I though was to get my heart beating again, so i opened the door and started running till i could feel it beat. I started feeling better if I ran or jogged. Day later i m ok but now my heart hurts for a minute and goes away. this is going away as time goes on. I m starting to feel normal again. But no heart pains when it happened and no arm pains. just minor heart pains a day later. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012