Felt like a small wart under right nose, growing bigger and brown in colour. How do I get rid of it?

A couple months ago this little thing grew right under my nose . At first I thought it was a pimple and I tried picking at it, but nothing happened. Now, it is bigger, and I don t know what it is. It kinda looks like a wart or skin tag, but on the tips of it its all separated. Its my skin color, but on like 1 or 2 tips it is brown. I m not sure if the brown is scabs from picking at it or something else. and by the way I m 13 years old, is this a normal thing? What is is? and how do i get rid of it with out going to the doctors?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013