Felt lightheaded after jogging. Having high Bp, pulse rate. Reason?

I am usually healthy and work out often.. just started running again slowly like a jog. however last week i was walking warming up and then i ran off and on for amile and a half. a few mins after i was finished i walked around and felt alittle lightheaded. I checked my bloodpressure with the machine i bought at walmart. it read 134/104 and my heartrate was 122. i dont understand what was going on?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear patient,

Thanks for your health concerns. The numbers you show are not too concerning, except for the fact that the systolic blood pressure (top number) might be expected to be higher at full exercise; it could be perhaps that your hydration status was not adequate and that caused some dizziness. Hydrate appropiately, and if symptoms are recurrent then I would seek your medical provider for examination and testing.

Truly yours,

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN