Felt labia swollen, undergoing a lot of stress. Is it normal?

I am 19 years old, college student, been under a lot of stress the past week cause of midterms. The other day I noticed that it felt like my labia were swollen, but then I pulled them back to find that if something is swollen it s under my skin and on both side of my vagina . I don t know if this is normal cause I ve never done this before, but I m worried that something could be seriously wrong. What do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Do you have any fever or pain?
I request you to consult your doctor for a physical examination.
Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.