Felt knee shift, symptoms similar to ACL, knee swollen and sore. Wear fusion metal brace since ACL tore. Help?

My ACL was torn a couple years ago, and almost 1 yr later it retore running in a straight line. I play softball a couple of days out of the week and wear a fusion metal brace. 4 days ago I felt my knee shift and felt like when I tore the ACL the 2nd time. Well it has been swollen and sore since then but today out of nowhere I have a really sharp pain on outside of the knee and its tender to the touch. Help pls!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012