Felt hot and weak, sore throat, pins and needles, dizziness. Had acid reflux. Am I okay?

Hi approxamatly 3 weeks ago I was sitting in my car eating sweets when all of a sudden I felt both sick and wanted to go to the toilet. I was completly over welmed by how hot I felt and weak and my throat suddenly went sore which took days to recover.My hand also had pins and needles. I attempted to get to the toilet but felt to dizzy and weak so lay on the floor.after about 20 minutes the sickness passed and I felt very weak, I then felt the need to go to the loo. For 3 weeks I have been fine until yesterday. I was sitting in bed drinking tea and then suddenly felt sick dizzy,my throat started to burn , sweating lots,face felt as if it was extremly hot, banging head and very weak, itchy tingeling to the palms of my hands. what was different this time was when this sensation passed I was left with very swollen lips , eyes and face. My eyes are still swollen today and I feel quite weak and tired and wounder about acid reflux .
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013