Felt head spinning while walking and mucus in stools. Taking Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. Is it a stomach infection?

Hello Dr., Tow days back while i was going for a morning walk i felt my head spinning just for 2seconds. After that i had motions with mucus for 6 times. My dr. checked me . My BP is 110/80. He gave me Dompan to take in empty stomach and Ofloxacin & Ornidazole tablets for 5days. Naw i am feeling normal. Has he daignosed me properly? Is there any connection between stomach infection & head spinning?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013