Felt dizzy, cold, had blurred vision, went pale. What happened?

On tuesday of this week i was sitting in class and my whole body went cold SUPER COLD! It wasn t a good feeling and so i stood up thinking maybe it would go away and then my head felt like a big weight and i felt dizzy and throughout all this my vision was blurry to a point to where i could nt see. So my friend told me to sit back down and i did but then i stood up to tell the teacher and as soon as i took a step i collapsed and passed out. I don t remember getting to point a to point b but i didn t hit my head because someone caught my head and neck from touching the ground. the kept my uppertorso up and tried to talk to me but again i dont remember that much i was told that i was so pale to a point of almost turning pale and my skin was ice cold and someone put there jacket on me to help that.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013