Felt dizzy and collapsed, couldn't hear or see, become pale. Cause for above symptoms?

Hi my name is Pavan Kular and I am 18 years old. Today I was just talking to friends and suddenly i felt very dizzy, I had to grab my friend for support and even then i almost collapsed, I also couldn t hear properly, everything sounded like it does underwater, and I couldm t see anything not even people, except white, and i don t remeber half of the events that occured while i felt like that. My friends said that I became very pale and when I pulled my eyes down they could see no red blood vessels just white. This has never happened before and I really don t know what happened.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear Welcome to HCM
We undestand your concerns

I went through your problem description. You became pale and almost fainted and you are worried about it. Well.. This symptom is your body's defence mechanism. When you are tired and still working, the body reminds you to take rest. If there is any internal medical problems, bodyy first tries to clear and if it cannot and overwhelmed, it shuts down and restart. That is it.

This could happen due to so many reason. First visit a general practicing doctor and check all your vital including pathology. Let your doctor determine what are those symptoms. But never panic. People do become unconscious due to so many reasons like empty stomach, over exhaustion, walking in sun etc.

I hope I could clarify your doubts partially. Available for further queries.
Good luck.