Felt cold in the lips and eyes, blurry vision after taking a drink. What would have caused it?

hi i got something in my drink for a long long time ago it was very scary and i feelt cold on my lips and my eyes didnt have so clear vision , i this was in february 2012, i calmed down handle myself good by eating good food and go to training so i can take care more, but about having cold lips and they was white too, but i really wanna know what it is because sometimes they are cold and i take water in the face, i feel cold on my lips know and its not comfortable to have this thing, i dont know what drug it is please answer back. Joachim
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that you had a drink that was laced with another drug of abuse. There are many such medications and if you have avoided drinking alcohol and not had these symptoms for a long time, I advise you to not worry too much about it. However, if it continues to concern you, you might be as well visiting with a psychiatrist and explaining the entire situation and find a solution. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!