Felt breathlessness and chest pains. Taking medication for BP. ECG normal. Should I be alarmed?

Hi, I am a 45-year old female and currently taking medication for hypertension . Late last year, I had shortness of breathing and chest pains. My ECG and bloods test were all normal so they suspect GERD . I did endoscopy (OGD) which is also normal. I also saw a cardiologist and had a treadmill stress test. The diagnosis is Borderline abnormal treadmill ECG. Electrically equivocal treadmill ECG and subjectively negative treadmill ECG. Test comments: Borderline inferolateral ST depressions that worsens during late recovery. The doctor told me nothing to worry. Although he scheduled me for a Nuclear Cardiology Test in Aug this year. Should I be alarmed? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012