Felt baby kick, lactating breasts, weight gain, cramps. Pregnancy tests, ultrasound negative. Advise?

Has anyone got pregnant on the mirana! I took 4 pregnancy test in the span of 6 months that all have said negative and I saw a baby kick today light kick 3 times! Me and my so have unprotected sex. I have to have sex every day ever since my daughter has be BORN!! I'm 19! 20 in August! My daughter is gonna be 1 this August coming! Idk what to do I used clear blue pregnancy test said not pregnant and I feel pregnant I went to my doctor and explain my cramps ad pains, Also meantion my boobs lactate and I have mild cravings of LICERISH and ginger ale I eat alot. Idk!! I also tend to wet myself and gaining weight etc he just gave me another birth control basically to shut me up because I kept calling! They did a ultrasound about 4 months ago no baby. Is there a way to see if I'm pregnant like other home remedies like the bleach test? Please help me!!!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013