Felt a pull at the penile base, pricking feeling, difficulty in erection after trying jelqing. Damaged blood vessel?

Hello Doctor, I tried one of these penis enlargement exercises called jelqing about 4 years ago. I did the exercises erect all three times and the third time I felt what I though was a little pull at the base of the penis. After that I had a needle like feeling at the base of the penis and could not get a full erection . Three years later I still can’t get a full erection without using daily Cialis . I do have erections at night in my sleep but when I wake up they go down. I have read on the internet that you can do nerve damage as well as blood vessel damage. I had no bruising after the exercises so I not sure I had damaged any blood vessel. Please give me your thoughts.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012