Felt a hand squeezing upper arm at night. Was unable to move. Reason?

i am 69 year old female and swim 4 days a week. i have copd but swimming has helped me so much...just had a check up from cardiologist. blood pressure and heart rate perfect. i awoke in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago and it felt like a hand was squeezing my right upper arm my arm was out of the covering and i felt cold air. I was so afraid and i could not breathe. i said, to myself "this must be what a heart attack feels like..i could not move. only lasted a few seconds. i work my husband up sat on the side of the bed and felt wonderful..i was so afraid. i check my vital signs they were perfect. today i googled this information. Do you believe in spirits? or do you that i had a medical emergency?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013