Felling weakness and numbness in legs and arm even though the MRI report is normal. Is it because of a pinched nerve ?

hi doctor. My right leg is weak, I have hard time bending my right knee (painful when I do it), my right foot gets numb swollen especially at night. My left side of neck and shoulder are sore and I have a feeling that all these symptoms are all because of the same reason, maybe a pinched nerve at the left shoulder or neck ( I could be wrong). I had an MRI and nothing showed up. When I walk just a little my leg becomes weak ( I can t run anymore )
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011