Felling weak after the incomplete treatment of malaria and typhoid

i was diagnosed for P.falciparum malaria 2 months back as well as typhoid i was given arthemeter/lumefentrine chemical tabled named ARTEM DS i could not comeplte the dose due to heavy vomiting but my malaria came clear after that/ and my typhoid got clear after taking antiboiotic course. I still conitued to have severe acidity and vomit like feeling as well as weakness and now 2 months later i am diagnosed with P . vivax malaria parasite. now i am taking GEN-M with same arthemether/lumefentrien but a low power one as my weight is 35kg. Two days after my course i did not have any malaria fever however i continue to feel extremely weak and as if i will get fever anytime ? am i getting better is this feeling normal while recovering from P.vivax or what thanks
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011