Felling nauseous with abdominal pain and light vaginal bleeding. What is this?

Hi, I have been experiencing some vaginal bleeding- it is very light/ thin and very bright with a little bit of uterine wall lining shedding. I have been experiencing nausea and really bad lower abodminal pain on my right side. I am also getting very naucious and then i look in my underwear and there will be a little thin bit of blood . I am also experiencing a lot of pain on the right side of my lower abdomin and feeling naucious suring bowel movements. This has been all day.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer