Felling like something stuck in throat. Took medicine for pharyngitis. Am I having the same again?

Hi doctor My name is Praveena 32 years old.. one year back I have a difficuly with my throat , had a feel that something stuck in my other problems like breathing difficulties and pain...only something is there. So I consulted an ENT specialist and he told me it as pharyngitis ...I took medicine and has gone...but this year last month again comes related to cold and cough fever has gone...but the problem i have a feel that it is wollen..give me an far as i m not unergone any test..thank you to hear from you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013