Felling heaviness in stomach after taking rantac 150 mg

Hi docotor...i am having pcod and my doctor suggested to have diane-35.. becuase of that i am feeling very heavyness in my stomach..???
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Hi Shikha,

Some of the side effects of Diane 35 are menstruation-like abdominal cramps and water retention. This may be the cause of your feeling of heaviness in the stomach. These side effects are more prominent initially when you start taking the medication and they usually subside as your body gets used to the drug.

Do inform your doctor if the symptoms persist beyond 3 months or if you experience pain, swelling or tenderness in the abdomen.

Hope I have answered your query.