Felling a lump in left side. Blood test and X-rays came normal. Any kind of tumor?

I have a lump on my back that you can feel when I lay on my side - it s on the left side and I always thought it was a warped rib - I only ever noticed it when I was in Africa - it s the size of a large grape and it very hard and doesn t move - I ve had blood tests and I m fine and also X-rays which come back as nothing. I ve never broken a bone and I m aware that it hasn t always been there, I have non cancerous tumour in my breast and I think I may get ovarian cysts but I m yet to goto the doctors about it - could it be another tumour? Or something to worry about
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013