Fellicular lymphoma. Taking chemo, constipation, cramps, bleeding post bowels. Treatment?

I was diagnosed with fellicular lymphoma and have had one treatment of chemo . I have been told that i may encounter constipation after treatment/aftercare tablets, i was given a powder to mix with 125ml of water to help with constipation. I barely have cramps but its very painful when i go to the toilet, there was a tiny bit of blood aswell. This makes me more scared to go to the toilet because of the pain. What else can i do to help soften things up so i feel okay about going to the toilet???
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012