Fellatio without condom. Scratching in urethra, white particulars in urine. Have i contracted some STD?

Hi, I had protected sex with a girl 15/03, she gave me fellatio without condom.
14 days later I started having some scratching in my urethra. It is only scratch, no burning when am peeing or discharge.
And I peed on a plastic cup and found some white particulars floating in the plastic cup.

1. Do I have a std?
2. What could the white things be?
3. I had unprotected sex with my ex-girl 2 days before noticing the scratching in my urethra, If it turns out to be std could she be infected by me?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013