FellFell and was hit on temple bone, experiencing headache, dizziness and nausea. Anything serious?

My boyfriend hit the corner of a desk by his temple/bone area last week and now hes experiencing headaches , confussion,concentration lack of also dizzness and nausea . He limited on only able to turn head left without dizzness and when he looks to the right side he gets dizzness, nausea and headache more intense. He hasnt been seen by a doctor yet and i keep telling him somethings wrong. Should he be taking this more serious and get to a doctor? I think hes got swelling of the brain with possible bleeding and im not a doctor justbeen reading and listening? Need help ASAP....Thank you from Dee
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012