Fell with all weight on knee and elbow, swollen and bruise elbow, pain in forearms. Should it be checked?

Hello, I fell whilst running and landed with all my weight on my on my right knee and left elbow around 8 months ago. I had a swelling and bruising on my elbow for several weeks which seemed to heal ok. However since then I have had occasional aching and sometimes sharp pains in my forearm midway between my elbow and my wrist . I am now wondering if there was more damage then I thought. I am female - 5 9.5 , 147 lbs. Does this sound like something that needs to be checked out? Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012

An injury that you incurred 8 months ago must have healed by now. Occasional pain in the forearm may be related to irritation of the nerve or a post traumatic stiffness. Hot fomentation and physiotherapy might help with your symptoms. It is not likely to be due to a serious cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal