Fell onto lower back during skiing, can hardly move, pain on slight movement. Any therapy apart from rest ?

A skiing-related accident 2 days ago (legs snatched at ski-tow uplift), I fell abruptly onto my lower back (sacral areas) and felt my upper body being twisted sharply to the left on impact, then could hardly move due to severe winding which only gradually subsided over several hours, plus pains on slightest movements. Felt as if core muscles had gone into spasm? (No loss of sensations and was checked out for bone and joint damage. GP check confirmed this and diagnosed soft tissue/muscle involvement only.) Apart from rest, what therapy would you suggest? I have taken warm baths (+Chamomile essential oil) to good (relaxing) effect and have been taking Cocodamol as advised at night. We have a small infra-red sauna available. I'm 65 and female, fit, with a strong back but have a (so far trouble-free) scoliosis.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013