Fell on uneven surface. X ray shows no head injuries. Swollen nose, dark patches below eyes. Is this normal?

my sister fell on an uneven surface (mainly rough) the x-ray indicates she did not suffer any head injuries. her nose bridge is swelling, it s blue/purple ( bruise like) and there are dark patches below her eyes. she says that it feels like there s a booger in her nose and it s stuffy. is this normal? should my parents and i be worried? she s only 6 years old and i would appreciate your consult and when the swelling heals. please tell me what i should look out for, thank you so much.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012