Fell on tree while gardening. What was green discharge? Menopause? Why urethra still red?

Hello I have a rough few months. In May I fell on a tree stake doing gardening. After that I was noticing some discharge ranging from green gray yellow. Went to my Gyno pa. She put me on yeast med. when that was done I still had symptoms so I was put on BV meds. Still was having the discharge and burning when urinating. Went back to my PA she did a culture test. It came back neg. I was still having the symptoms. She blamed on me going thru menopause and that what I was feeling was normal. I asked her to examine me one last time hoping she would see the discharge. She said I was clear but said my urethra was red. So she gave me estrogen cream and told me if my urethra was still red to go to my GP. I went home not happy with what she said and went right to my GP. He did a uranalysis. It came back with blood and white blood cells. Went on antibiotics . My discharge cleared up by towards the end of taking my meds still noticing a burning sensation when I urinated. He thinks I might have an infection just around the opening of my urethra. He thinks it could be from my fall. He is going to exam me in a couple of days. Been worried and exhausted dealIng with this. What do you feel about what I ve been going through and how do you treat an infection like that. BTW I exersise everday doing Zumba which is very rigorous. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012