Fell on the floor. Threw up water and having convulsions. Should I go to doctor?

Hi, over the week end my husband fell on the hardwood floor. he hit just above his eye and below it. It knocked him out for a couple of minutes. He threw up some water he had drank as I lifted his arm because I could hear it gurgling. Then as he got on all fours he began to have convulsions. They did not last long and he would not go to the doctor as it was late friday and he did not want to go to ER. I have watched him closely all week end but today he is at work. Is there anything in particular we should be watching for?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013