Fell on shin. Bruise, swollen ankle numb & cold, heavy legs. Do RICE, have check up?

Hello, i was out with my friends on friday night, and managed to fall onto a stair in a club and banged my right shin, i was wearing heels at the time and i also have a cast on my arm due to a chip off a bone in my wrist, I feel i must of lost balance due to, probably, the alcohol mixed with the fact that i have a cast on my left wrist and couldn't catch myself. I went down very quickly and very heavily. I have a bruise forming on my shin and my leg from my knee down to my ankle is swollen and numb/cold. My leg also feels very heavy and i've been limping since the injury. I'm a dance and drama student at uni, what should i do, RICE? or should i go to the walk in medical centre to have it checked out? thanks very much Ashleigh
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013